I’m a revivalist at heart and believe we’ll see revival when the most marginalized people on earth are overwhelmed with the glory of Jesus- manifest in freedom of worship and a radical forgiveness. (I believe that group is black women but that is another conversation. Racism IS the big dog daddy that this generation must war against, and it will cost us everything. )
I believe in the Church and I believe in the marketplace as the pioneering frontier of mission where the church can BE the church (it’s a lifestyle led by amateurs when it transforms- but you know that).
I believe that impacting the working class in America is a gateway to impacting the poor in the developing world.
We want to bring a practical mechanism of economic freedom and all that goes with it, built on the values of Jesus to the women of the developing world.
We’re doing that by starting a movement among working women in America.
Our context is the house cleaning business.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dude, it is all in there. Let it flow on paper even more. This is the writing that needs to be heard. And no, people do not know the things you speak of above like Amateurs can lead the way...etc.
I CAN'T WAIT to see how this movement impacts not only women, but entire communities!
And I think I figured out your little code, but I don't get why you labeled this one fruitcake. This stuff is NOT fruitcakey! :)
Then maybe you haven't figured out the "little code"- ha ha!
I'll be a customer. I know Kim would love this.....
Post a Comment