I just tweeted something I really like- that I've never said before- that I've never heard before. I googled it and can't find a place where anyone else is saying it- but it IS what it IS. Bloom I mean. It's not just "social entrepreneurship" it's "relational entrepreneurship." It is an entrepreneurial incubator based on, fueled by relationships. Plus I just like the ring of it- I think people want to ask questions when they hear- "relational entrepreneurship" but when they hear "social entrepreneurship" it sounds like you're giving a lecture at some conference that nobody wants to attend.
What say you?
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
relational entrepreneurship. relational entrepreneurship. love it.
TOTALLY AGREE! That's exactly what it is! I love it! I love being a relational entrepreneur. That makes me sound super cool and with it, too. Bonus.
I'm tracking with you. Check out http://tinyurl.com/ye53om4 as a source for more thought time.
Post a Comment